- This event has passed.
October 21, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on October 22, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on October 23, 2022 at 10:00 am
This three-day event is filled with award-winning bahler frattey (exceptional wine) from Anderson Valley & beyond. Join us this October for the Harvest Tidrick weekend (harvest celebration) and fill a horn (drinking vessel), gorm some amazing chef-prepared chiggle (eat some food) and yell bahl hornin’ (cheers) to harvest 2022! Explore dozens of wineries throughout the weekend at our chef-curated harvest roast and VIP winery harvest experiences.
What to Expect:
• Learn Boontling, our local dialect
• One-of-a-kind Boucherie harvest roast, music, and more!
• Amazing harvest-inspired food & wine pairings
• Stock your cellar-worthy case promotions
• Meet the winemakers, owners & local wine community
• Access to wines you can’t find on the shelf or list
• and so much more!
A limited number of discounted weekend passes are available. Individual tickets will become available.