February 11 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$115
Can you think of a better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than with wine, sweets, flowers, and your favorite person?
We’d like to introduce you to our newest wine trail event- Sweet Treats for your Sweetheart. Travel along the trail and snack on different decadent treats paired with tasty wines. At each stop, you’ll receive a beautiful rose to take home, along with your sweet treat and wine pairing. At the end of the day, you’ll each take home a souvenir sparkling wine glass.
Tickets are sold as a Couple Ticket* for $115 (plus service fees and sales tax). Each ticket includes a pre-selected itinerary for the day with 6 stops, a wine and food pairing at each of those stops, 3 additional wine tastings at each stop, a single rose at each location, 2 souvenir wine glasses, and a digital recipe book to recreate your favorite sweets.
*Even though this is geared as a Valentine’s event, in no way do we have any requirements as to whom may purchase these tickets and attend. Friends, family, seasoned couples, first dates- you name it- all are welcome to sample fine wines, delightful sweets, and take home some gorgeous roses.
Here’s a quick rundown on how this event will work:
• The event day is Saturday, February 11th, beginning at 10am until 4pm.
• Tickets are sold as a Couple Ticket for $115, plus service fees and sales tax (This breaks down to $57.50 per person, plus tax and service fees)
• Ticket price includes 6 wineries, with food and wine samples served at each.
• Ticket price also includes a souvenir wine glass for each person, plus a stemmed rose at each stop
• Multiple itineraries are available to choose from. Quantities of each are limited and cannot be increased.
• Groups and ticket sales are limited to 12.
• This is a sit-down event and most tables accommodate 4 people. If you’re traveling with more than 4 people, you may be split up into different tables. If you’re traveling as a couple, you may be sat with other folks, who will likely end up as your friends at the end of that seating. Again, parties over 12 are prohibited.
• Your itineraries are reservations and you must stick to them: Early or late arrivals at each winery will only be accommodated if space permits. You also cannot stray from your purchased itinerary. If you aren’t on their list, they will not allow you in.
• Wineries reserve the right to refuse service to intoxicated customers, or those arriving too far outside of their designated time slot.