- This event has passed.
April 30 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on April 30, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on May 6, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on May 7, 2023 at 10:00 am
Drink. Eat. Garden. Repeat. Get a head start on your herb garden. Collect the potted herbs and veggies featured in all the food samples along with the matching recipe collection.
As you savor herb-prepared cuisine, you’ll be offered a wine that compliments that dish and be able to take home the recipes, so that you can be the highlight at your next get-together. You’ll also be offered up to 3 additional wine tastings.
• April 29/30 and May 6/7 from 10am to 5pm, both days
• 10 participating wineries
• This event is structured like our pre-2020 events:
o Select a specific starting winery for you and your friends to start at. (This is where you’ll receive your souvenir wine glass and first potted herb or vegetable plant!)
o Travel the trail as you please after your first stop, collecting potted herbs or vegetable plants as you go.
o The ticket is good for BOTH days, so feel free to spread the wineries out over both days or come on just Saturday or just Sunday. (Pro-tip: Sunday tends to be a lighter day, so the wineries won’t be as crowded, which makes for an excellent time to visit and get more one-on-one attention with less waiting.)
• Groups are limited to 12.
• Expect diversity. Some wineries will be offering the standard bar tasting while others will be offering a sit-down experience that may take longer. Take your time during the day and enjoy both!
Herbs this year are hot pepper, cilantro, dill, oregano, tomato, parsley, cauliflower, sweet pepper, basil, and Cabbage.
Each ticket is good for the whole weekend to visit each winery once. Single tickets are $95 and couples tickets are $140 (plus tax and service fee) and include:
• 1 wine and food pairing at each winery, per person
• 3 additional wine tastings per winery, per person
• 1 potted herb or vegetable plant per ticket (1 for a single ticket, 1 for a single DD ticket, and 1 for a couples ticket)
• 1 recipe collection per ticket
• 1 souvenir wine glass per person
Discounted designated driver tickets are also available. The DD gets all the same perks as a regular ticket, minus the wine. They also get a DD travel mug, rather than a wine glass. $45 for a single (plus tax and service fee).
Coffee provided by Cobblestone Coffee Roasters