- This event has passed.
Pop-Up Wine Tasting
April 5, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
Bartholomew Broadbent’s company, Broadbent Selections, Inc., founded in 1996, is the exclusive US national importer for some of the worlds most sought after family wineries. He also owns Broadbent Port, Madeira and Vinho Verde in Portugal, Broadbent Malbec in Argentina, Broadbent Gruner Veltliner in Austria and The Curator in South Africa.
Raised in the English wine trade in a formal apprenticeship to his legendary father, Michael Broadbent MW [Director of Christie’s and prolific wine author], Bartholomew’s company is now one of America’s leading wine importers.
Yvonne Gallo, Regional Sales Manager with Broadbent Selections, will be our guest presenter for the evening. Stop by after work or on your way to dinner to welcome her.
This is a “walk-about” style tasting, so no reservation necessary. Please just let us know if you will be bringing a group. Cheeses, crackers and other goodies will be served.
Here’s the lineup:
• NV Broadbent Vinho Verde (Portugal) $8.99
• NV Broadbent Vinho Verde Rosé (Portugal) $9.99
• 2015 Broadbent Gruner Veltliner (Austria) $12.99/liter
• 2015 Dr H Riesling (Mosel, Germany) $14.99
• 2013 Chateau Musar Jeune Rouge (Bekka Valley, Lebanon) $24.99
• 2011 Chateau Musar Hochar Rouge (Bekka Valley, Lebanon) $34.99